Shop / 2017 Wall Calendar

18:40

The last time I made a wall calendar with my illustrations was back in 2012 and I thought it was about time to do another one! Inktober (a drawing challenge where you do an ink drawing every day of Inktober) is always fun for me because I love doing black and white work. Last October I took this opportunity to put together my colouring book, and this year I decided to make this calender which you can colour! You can also leave it black and white, I think that's pretty, too!

I got it printed on the same wonderful paper as the colouring book, which is smooth and beautiful and most importantly handles both felt tip pens and coloured pencils well without bleeding or looking funny. (Believe me, it was very hard to find a paper with these qualities!) I'm so pleased with how it turned out, and I hope you will love it, too!

It's available here from my Etsy shop (and if you prefer Dawanda, I've made it available there for a limited time, too).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

EMAIL ME

Pinterest