Red Cap Cards / Gold Foil Christmas Cards

20:16

 Christmas cards already? I hate to break it to you, but Christmas is only 9 weeks away. Aaaaaaaah! It's freaking me out a little but at the same time I'm excited to share these gold foil Christmas cards with you. The lovely Carrie of Red Cap Cards had the genius idea to turn my black and white illustrations into gold foild cards and they turned out so pretty! And they're even nicer in real life since they're so beautiful and shiny that they are tricky to photograph.

If you want to be organised and get some cards early, I've just added them to my Etsy shop here. Or if you want to carry these cards in your own shop, buy them wholesale directly from Red Cap Cards!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I can't believe Christmas is coming so soon! I'm still hanging onto fall with its cider and pumpkin pie (and NO SNOW YET please!). These cards are gorgeous - I love the gold! My favorite is the one with the cats in boxes - too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, haha! I'm definitely in an autumn mood as well, I don't feel Christmassy yet, but it's on my mind in the way that I'm starting to plan for it, otherwise it tends to creep up on me. I'm so happy you like the cards! I think the cat one might be the most popular one. :D

      Delete

Popular Posts

EMAIL ME

Pinterest