Tracktown / Hand-Lettering and Poster

09:05

If you've ever met me, you know that I love to run! It's good advice not to start talking to me about it because I'll never shut up. Also, I'm living proof that you don't have to be good at it to enjoy it: I am a pretty slow runner, but it's one of my favourite things to do!

So when one of my favourite runners, Alexi Pappas, got in touch to ask if I wanted to work on her and Jeremy Teicher's second feature film Tracktown, I was super excited!
Over the weeks that followed, I hand-lettered the title, the opening/closing credits of the film and some related elements, such as the pattern used around the edge of the poster. It was so much fun. Even more so because I loved the film! I think anybody who pursues a dream that people around them can't quite understand will be able to relate to Tracktown. I won't give too much of the story away, but if you're near Eugene, Oregon - go and see the screening on July 5th!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

EMAIL ME

Pinterest