Sketchbook Saturdays / 06

17:24

 Sketchbook Saturdays are back! I know it's been a while but I promise they will be more regular again in 2013. Recently my sketchbooks have been filled with lots of things I can't share (yet) and the days have been so grey that it's been difficult to take decent photos. (Not to mention being busy and forgetting all about it!) Time to get a little more organised, I think. Anyway, here's a little peek into my current sketchbook. Show me yours?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These are so cute, Anke! Specially the bear on the last page. I alwasy love seeing other people's sketchbooks and your is lovely! I should show some of mine on my blog, I've meaning to do that for ages :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julia! I love other people's sketchbooks, too. I would love to see yours! x

      Delete
  2. lovely! i just adore seeing notebooks and yours is so impresive! <3 great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Genie! I finally figured out how to reply to comments on my blog. About time...! x

      Delete

Popular Posts

EMAIL ME

Pinterest