Shop / JUNIPER GIRLS

22:24

JUNIPER GIRLS is a personal project I have been working on for the past year.
Whenever possible, in between commissions and other projects I made some time to work on these ink drawings. I started drawing without a plan and girls appeared on paper and started telling me their stories.
Drawing in that way is one of my favourite things to do. It's a little like meditation but a lot more entertaining. I took my time with this project to have a whole pile of drawings to pick from for the final booklet. And it's called Juniper Girls, because while working on it I kept thinking about Juniper. These are some pictures of the final booklet and some progress photos. Anyway, I hope you like it. It's available here and here.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. This looks fantastic really love your style such elegant lines but still quite light, playful and uplifting.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. may I know what kind of pencil/pen do you use for drawing?
    thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comments! x

    @artika_maya : You can read all about the tools I use here: http://thetoolsartistsuse.com/2009/05/anke-weckmann/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I've just ordered one as a birthday gift to myself hehe can't wait to see it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh me oh my!
    Id love to see one of the girls up close and hear her story. That would be lovely!

    - Amy Lou @ stillbeatheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful illustrations, I love your careful use of pen and ink

    ReplyDelete
  7. really fabulous texture! beautiful art!^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks great....i like your work. merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! i think i love everything you make/draw!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

EMAIL ME

Pinterest