Shop / Tschau Tschüssi Planner 2011

09:17

Like last year, I participated in the Tschau Tschüssi planner 2011! My images are illustrating the month of May.
The other contributing artists are: Clauda Reese, June Galaxy, Doro Ottermann,  Jan Kruse, Nadja Girod, Franziska Junge, Gregor Hinz, Halina Kirschner, Christian Lindemann, Sabrina Sundermann, Lilli Gartner, Ralph Niese. I have a very limited amount of these available in my Dawanda Shop .
UPDATE:  I've sold out, but you can get them directly from Tschau Tschüssi here.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. looks wonderful :) go anke!
    ps: i keep forgetting you actually update your blog quite often.... lots of goodness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance this can be mailed to the U.S.? I just love this little planner...it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, it can be shipped to anywhere! I have all options on my Dawanda shop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just looooove it! :) So adorable! All your work is so sweet.

    xo Mervi

    http://myfriendjules.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, I love this agenda! I've already bought one for 2011... :( although it's lovely too I would have loved to have this one...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

EMAIL ME

Pinterest