Too Cool For School / New Products #3

12:43

1. Cotton Pads / 2. Folding Mirror / 3. Folding Mirror / 4. Compact Powder / 5. Sun Protection Powder / 6. Eye Pencil / 7. Pearl Powder / 8. Double Mascara / 9. Eye Fixer / 10. Highlighter / 11. Lip Balm / 12. Foundation / 13. Lipstick / 14. Fairytale Powder Pearls

Today it's Sienna's turn, she's the pretty, girly one of the three. She is sort of the leader of the group, and Max is her cat. I love all the dresses I was allowed to invent for her, I wish they were real!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. These are so pretty i love them. What a cool assignment to do - i think they'd sell well somewhere like topshop too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great - gorgeous illustrations :D I have seen you on Etsy - so it's great to find you have a blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how many products you got to work on - and they all look absolutely fantastic! What a dream job. -e

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO cute! Love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for all the comments - so happy you like the products! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesterday I came back from a trip to Seoul where i first found out about 'too cool for school'. i loved your illustrations and ended up buying so many products! i brought all the packagings back home with me, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

EMAIL ME

Pinterest