Too Cool For School / New Products #1

19:58

1. Jelly Lipgloss / 2. "Hey Mister" Lashcare / 3. Spot Zero Concealer / 4. Cotton Swabs / 5. Cotton Pads / 6. Canvas Eco Bag.

Last week I got a big parcel of samples of the new Too Cool For School products which I did illustrations for earlier this year. Since there are so many of them I've decided to split them up into several posts, so keep an eye out over the next few days!  These are the new products featuring Emma, who is the hippie, nature-loving character. Naturally I envy her for her freckles - and for her excellent bicycle of course.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. These look so great. I can't wait to see the rest! -e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These products are beautiful! I would like to have them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I love the canvas bag product especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I love the canvas bag product especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so cool!! love the colours!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow everything is so pretty, especially the canvas bag. I wish they are selling the products online for international customers :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

EMAIL ME

Pinterest