Calendars 2010 / Frankie & Tschau Tschuessi

21:54

I got the Frankie Magazine 2010 calendar in the post today and it's amazing. It's huge and printed on lovely paper. Not to mention the gorgeous design and illustrations inside! My illustration is the June image and it's the cover as well. So exciting. It's available from the Frankie website.
And I contributed 6 little illustration to the mini pocket calendar by the German shop Tschau Tschuessi. It included lots and lots of lovely colour and b/w illustrations. You can purchase it from their Dawanda shop.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. oooh... so nice! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh both these are just too cute! I just love your figures they are so unusual looking. I am definately going to take a trip to the Tschau Tschuessi shop...Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh both these are just too cute! I just love your figures they are so unusual looking. if you are interested about fashion, you can follow my blig the address is: http://fashionbarcelona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the best calender I have ever laid eyes on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your work in the frankie magazine, and had to come check you out, I love the cats poster, looove it!
    Congrats on the callander :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it! its really really wonderful and so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

EMAIL ME

Pinterest