New Postcard

18:52

New postcard to go with my Etsy & Dawanda orders.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. really enjoyed reading your blog, thank you! Great looking postcards. By the way I found you via Twitter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Anke! Especially the little mask in the corner. (Really nice to see you at Mary's btw:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anke, I love your illustrations - such a strong sense of design! I'm off to visit your Etsy now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely. Especially the wind in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time snooping around your site... really like your characters... see ya around..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her! Think I will have to head back to your shop again. Oh dear...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi anke! i just wanted to say that having your lovely art in my home (finally!) has made me a very happy person lately. thank you again for trading with me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. found your site thru flicker. your work is funtastic.
    now i am a follower :)
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. the postcards are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your illustrations are really amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

EMAIL ME

Pinterest