Red Cap Cards

17:20

now available from my shops: Linotte.Etsy.com & Linotte.Dawanda.com
I illustrated this range of greeting cards for the wonderful Red Cap Cards earlier this year, and when I returned from my vacation, I found a parcel full of them in the mail! They turned out so nice, I'm really happy. The cards will be available from shops all across America, the Red Cap Cards website, and I have a limited quantity available from my shops (see above). I hope you like them too!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I certainly do! They all look really lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your cards! They look really terrific! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards look brill with your drawings on! your work always makes me smile :) Lucyjoy x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

EMAIL ME

Pinterest